Friday 1 March 2013

Going further for Fairtrade

Since my last post/rant I have been thinking some more about Fairtrade and how to get involved further. Then a friend pointed out the Fairtrade Foundation's latest campaign to support smallholder farmers. This infographic from their website explains it a whole lot better than I could!

I have never been on a demo, (I am far too boring), but I like the idea of sending a mini-me to go in my place! If you are interested the website is here. This video is fun too!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about that, Lesley - I have signed the petition and sent a mini-me to protest, and shared it on my Facebook page so I am hoping a few of my friends on there will support it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, the more "marchers" there are the more impact there will be!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment - I am always happy to hear from you!