|Mary Poppins reveals her generosity kit!|
- I am very grateful for DH, who supports and loves all the family even though his health is not great.
- I am thankful for my kids. (I don't always feel it when my house sounds like a cross between a monkey enclosure and a wrestling arena, but I am thankful. Honest.)
- The community I live in. I live in a new town in the crowded South East of England. It is not a rural idyll, nor particularly beautiful. However I have fantastic neighbours!
- My health! I rarely get ill, and usually bounce back when I do. I know that I am very fortunate in this.
- My friends, both real and virtual, "the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom". (Proust)
- My local library. They probably keep me solvent!
- My church as we journey with God together.
I could go on, but I suspect you would get bored!