Monday 7 January 2013

Anyone for tea?

It is a bit of a standing joke in my house that I am a chain tea-drinker. I can't get going in the mornings without a cup and need frequent top-ups throughout the day, much to the bemusement of DH who survives on minimal amounts of coffee.



So I was pretty excited to read about "The Great Tea Swap" over at Lucy "in the sky". The basic idea is to exchange exotic varieties of tea-bags with other bloggers - the details are available here. So if you are a tea-aholic like me, it is worth a look! The list of tea-drinkers will be open for a few more days yet.

4 comments:

  1. In the South (of the US) iced tea is the big thing and we get some weird looks because most of us prefer a good cup of hot tea. However, having said that when our temps hit over 100F iced tea is kind of nice to have....lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drank iced tea when I was in France. Somehow it tastes wrong in Britain!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love tea too and like to start my day with a nice brew from the tea pot. And I have more during the day too.

    But I like just the normal kind or red bush. Nothing too exotic!

    Looking forward to hearing what you get!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally just get the cheapest Fairtrade decaf I can find. So this will be interesting!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment - I am always happy to hear from you!